Jun 12, 2009

Report: Empire Hotel Rooftop & Sabit Night

My dude Javier invite me Empire Hotel Rooftop yesterday.

da spot was REALY COOL!!
B'way & 63rd st...











Javier & his friend. thx 4 invite me!!


it closed 2:30a so we went to SABIT NIGHT in les.

i dont have inside picture but check: Sabit Blog

Sabit's boss Mr.Shoichi bought my art work at SoleFood-NYC.
ARIGATOU very much!!
Take pic with Sabit Family!!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
中の写真はこちらからー>Sabit Blog

サビットのボスSHOICHI さんに前回のSOLEFOOD-NYC で
絵を購入して頂いたので、お礼とMN2 に会いに行って来ました。

my man MN2 & yoshie chan

street interview w/ Booty Mai

3 comments:

MN2 said...

thanx for comin last nite!!
i take u to SABIT office sooooonn!!
nd NIKUNIKUNIKUNIKU!!!!!

bootymai said...

thnx for coming and thnx 4tequila!!!
that was a beautiful nite man... lol
i see u guys soon B-)

Old-Soulz said...

>>> MN2

Yes! YES! YAKINIKUUUUUU!!!!! YES!!

i alwayz get NIKU w/ aco so
its gonna be mo fun!!

W-date is alwayz dream man... ☆

thx for came thru red bull too btw!!



>>> Booty Mai

dont touch my mastach!!
マスタッシュのスペル違ってそう。。

anyway, thx 4 street interview (lol) n cu soon sweeti!!

Boootyyy!! boootyy!!!
perokko!! perokko!!